Terms & Conditions
- An up to date vaccination certificate is required before your pets will be accepted for boarding. Dogs: distemper/hardpad/leptospirosis/parvo virus. Kennel cough is mandatory. Cats: feline enteritis and cat flu.
- Collection of pets to be made during business hours only. Other times by arrangement only
- Boarding fees are chargeable per day or part of the day. SHOULD YOUR PET BE REMOVED BEFORE THE AGREED END OF BOARDING PERIOD THE FULL FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
- If your pet develops any illness or condition after arrival requiring a vets attention, a vet will be called and you will be notified.
- If a pet is not collected within 14 days of the end of the agreed boarding period with no communication from the owners, the kennel may assume responsibility for the animals future.
- All medications required to be administered MUST be clearly marked with both the pet name and required dosage.
- A CANCELLATION CHARGE IS APPLICABLE DURING OUR PEAK TIMES I.E. EASTER, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER (half term) AND DECEMBER. CHARGES ARE AS FOLLOWS: 7 DAYS OR LESS – 100% OF BOARDING FEE AND 8-14 DAYS – 50%.
Please note: If we are able to refill the kennel/cat pen you will not be charged. If we are only able to refill the kennel/cat pen for part of your cancelled booking you will only be charged for any time which cannot be filled. If, for example you have booked a double kennel which we can only fill with a single dog you will only be charged the difference in cost of that booking.
Wood Drove Kennels reserves the right to refuse a booking.
Under NO circumstances will pets be accepted for boarding WITHOUT a valid vaccination certificate.
By making a booking with us you are automatically agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
Some do’s and don’ts
DO try and give your dog a short walk before coming.
DO please try to bring your pet in as early as possible so we can give them the opportunity to be settled in.
DO please ensure your dog is wearing a good fitting collar
DON’T feed pets immediately prior to bringing them in to kennels.
Last but not least, DON’T worry! You’ll be surprised how quickly animals settle in and we do all we can to make Wood Drove a home from home.