Terms & Conditions
When you board your pets at Wood Drove you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- An up to date vaccination certificate is required before your pets will be accepted for boarding. Requirements are: Distemper/Hardpad/ Leptospirosis/ Parvo Virus (core vaccinations which require annual boosters) PLUS Kennel Cough (annual booster required). Under NO circumstances will pets be accepted for boarding WITHOUT a valid vaccination certificate.
- Dogs will be exercised on our property with other dogs unless instructed otherwise.
- If your family dogs are sharing a kennel and any issues arise , we will separate them and kennel individually.
- If your pet develops any illness or condition after arriving , requiring a vets attention, our vet will be called and you will be notified.
- All medications to be administered MUST be clearly marked with both pet name and required dosage PLUS the reasons for medication.
- Boarding fees are chargeable per day or part of the day. SHOULD YOUR PET BE REMOVED BEFORE THE AGREED END OF BOARDING PERIOD THE FULL FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
- If a pet is not collected within 14 days of the end of the agreed boarding period with no communication from the owners, Wood Drove will assume responsibility for the animals future..
- A CANCELLATION CHARGE IS APPLICABLE AT ALL TIMES
- CHARGES ARE AS FOLLOWS: 7 DAYS OR LESS – 100% OF BOARDING FEE AND 8-14 DAYS – 50%.
Please note: If we are able to refill the kennel you will not be charged. If we are only able to refill the kennel for part of your cancelled booking you will only be charged for any time which cannot be filled. If, for example you have booked a double kennel which we can only fill with a single dog you will only be charged the difference in cost of that booking.
Wood Drove Kennels reserves the right to refuse a booking.
Some do’s and don’ts
DO try and give your dog a short walk before coming.
DO please try to bring your pet in as early as possible so we can give them the opportunity to be settled in.
DO please ensure your dog is wearing a good fitting collar
DON’T feed pets immediately prior to bringing them in to kennels.
Last but not least, DON’T worry! You’ll be surprised how quickly animals settle in and we do all we can to make Wood Drove a home from home.